Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme to announce 21000 Internship Opportunities across Pakistan
The Government of Pakistan is offering Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme (PMYTS) Phase-I, Batch-3, 2016-17 with the aim to enhance the employment rate and skilled labor. In this program, the training will be given to talented youth of Pakistan through internship in public and private sector.
Number of Internship Opportunities
There are 21,000 internship opportunities being offered by the Government of Pakistan to the unemployed educated youth of Pakistan.
1 – Provinces
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
2 – Regions
- Azad Jummu and Kashmir (AJK)
- Gilgit Baltistan (GB)
- Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA)
- Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT)
- Social Sciences
- Business Studies
- Computer Sciences
- Human Resource Department
- Public Administration
The internee will get Rs.12,000 per month for one year.
Who can apply?
- 16 years of education from HEC recognized degree or equivalent.
- 3 years of diploma after Matric /FSc.
- Madrassah graduates can also apply.
- 50% of marks or 2.5 CGPA in the final degree/diploma is the minimum threshold for selection of interns.
- The age limit is up to 25 years on 30-09-2016 except applicants of Balochistan
- The age limit of applicants from Balochistan is up to 28 years.
- The applicant must be Pakistani National.
- There is no gender discrimination.
Who can’t apply?
- Those who already benefitted or in process of internship of any governmental training scheme.
- Those who are already doing jobs in Government/ Semi-Government and Private sector.
- A full time student of any institute.
Placement for Training
- Government sector
- Semi-Government sector
- Private sector
Duration of Training
The duration of training of successful candidates is about for 12 months. After this, the placement will be automatically terminated. This scheme is not offering a job immediately or subsequently end of the internship period.
Responsibility for Training
The institute will solely responsible for ensuring effective use of internee’s services.
After the completion of the internship duration, the internee will be awarded with the internship completion certificate.
Allocation of Internees
The allocation of internees will be made according to the quota of provinces and regions. The selected candidates will be placed according to their domicile, but based on demand, the candidate can be placed outside the domicile area.
How to apply?
The eligible candidate must click to ‘Apply Online Here’.
Deadline for Online Submission
The last date to submit online application is 25th October, 2016.