Huawei is Ready to Launch Huawei Honor 9
Huawei is going to launch its Huawei Honor 9 this month. The expected launch month was announced in June. Let us look into Smartphone’s specifications briefly.
Display & Design
Huawei Honor 9 is elegantly designed with a slim glossy external surface. The Smartphone offers a 5.15 inches TFT LCD display screen with a high-quality resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
If we look into it’s built in features the phone is geared up with Hi Silicone Kirin 960 Processor which in collaboration with ARM Mali GPU G71 gives extraordinary processing speed. Furthermore, the Smartphone uses Android OS with a user interface Nougat with android 7.0 5.1 EMUI.
Moreover, the phone has the internal storage of 64 GB which can further be extended up to 128 GB by inserting a micro SD card. The phone uses 6 GB RAM for swift functioning.
See Also: Nokia to Include Zeiss Cameras in their Smartphones (https://beam.pk/nokia-include-zeiss-cameras-smartphones/)
As per snapping feature is concerned the Smartphone is outfitted with a remarkable 8 MP Selfie camera whereas the primary camera is 20 MP. So, this implies that you will get outstanding snapping feature in Huawei Honor 9.
The Smartphone is installed with a powerful 3100 mAh battery. Which offers you a perfect and long-lasting call battery timing so that you can enjoy long calls, music etc.
Huawei Honor 9 – Specifications
- 15-inch TFT LCD screen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Hi-Silicon Kirin 960 processor with ARM Mali GPU G71
- 4 or 6 GB of RAM type LPDDR4
- 64 GB of data
- Micro SD memory card reader (with a capacity of up to 128 GB)
- 8 megapixels webcam for video calls and selfie
- Camera + 12 megapixels 20 megapixels with dual LED
- quality video recording in 4K UHD
- battery with a capacity of 3100 mAh
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- Fingerprint scanner
- USB C
- 3 × 70.9 × 7.45 mm
- 155 grams
- Nougat with android 7.0 5.1 EMUI
- Price group: 450 Euros (Not confirmed yet)